I lost everything I owned including my certificate after my room got burnt – BBNaija JMK

BBNaija season 6 star, Jumoke Zainab Adedoyin, popularly known as JMK, has opened up on how her apartment got burnt and she lost valuables in the fire incident.


JMK in a post on her Snapchat, shared pictures of the ruins in her room, Saying that around 4am, November 16th, her air conditioner caught fire from a surge while she was asleep in the room.


“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates,”

“It is how insensitive some of you are, I was not going to speak on this but it’s one thing to not like someone, it’s another thing to wish bad things on them.


“Saying I’m chasing clout is very sad and annoying. I don’t even wish this on my enemies. BBNaija is just a show.”

Leave a Reply