The Director of the Code of Conduct Bureau in Oyo State, Moses Atolagbe, on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, said they are still waiting for a directive from the CCB head office on the verification of the N48bn assets Governor Seyi Makinde publicly declared.
Speaking to newsmen in Ibadan, Oyo State capital, the CCB Director said: “We have a few people that have not complied with the position of the law. They are very few in number; some of them are out of the country and others are based it on health ground. They have got in touch with the bureau and one of them showed up on Monday.
“We will just give them a little ample opportunity, when they don’t comply they would be prosecuted.
“We have done that before, a former commissioner Oyo State in time past had been prosecuted for failure to comply.”