Some section of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s house in Ogun State was gutted by fire which started in the late hours of yesterday February 12.
The fire which began around 9.30pm in a section of the house located at Ita-Eko area of the state, is believed to have been caused by a power surge.
It was learnt that residents of the community helped the domestic workers to put out the fire.
Ogun State Director of Fire Service, Fatai Adefala who confirmed the incident said only the store in the building was affected by the fire and officials of the fire service succeeded in putting out the fire after responding to distress calls around 10:00pm.
video from the scene of the incident below;