Nigerian dancer, Kafayat Shafau, popularly known as Kaffy narrated her near-death experience after taking a medication she was allergic to.
She wrote on Instgaram;
“I’m grateful for life today! I was near-death. Please be careful with any drug you are given. You could be lethargically allergic without knowing.
“Lungs collapsing, eyes changing color, belly swelling, taking breathe feeling like, I was slipping into the dangerous sleep.
“But mercy said no! Thank you God for yet another chance. A lot don’t make it through these avoidable deaths. I am not better than them.
“Thank you all for your prayers and calls. I am grateful for the love that surrounded me,” she wrote.