Beautiful lady reportedly electrocuted while charging her phone

A Nigerian man Peter Prekings Chima, took to her Facebook to share a shocking story of how a lady identified as Imaobong Ekanem was reportedly electrocuted by her phone while deep asleep

The Facebook user said, the lady left the phone on her bare body while sleeping. It seemed like there was a power surge when the light was restored and she got electrocuted.

Sharing the story, he wrote:

‘R.I.P Dear Imaobong Ekanem

According to Jeffrey Sidney Wehere, She was Charging her phone and dropped it on her body and Slept off, NEPA took the Light and brought it back while she was Sleeping and it shocked her to death..

One Comment

Leave a Reply