Spanish giant, Barcelona have climbed above rivals Real Madrid to take the number one spot in Forbes’ Football Rich List.
Real topped the rankings two years ago, which was the last time the list was published but Barca now have a valuation of $4.76 billion (£3.46bn) to take first place.
Full list below, according to Forbes:
- Barcelona – $4.76billion (£3.46bn)
- Real Madrid – $4.75billion (£3.46bn)
- Bayern Munich – $4.22billion (£3.07bn)
- Manchester United – $4.2billion (£3.06bn)
- Liverpool – $4.1billion (£2.98bn)
- Manchester City – $4billion (£2.91bn)
- Chelsea – $3.2billion (£2.33bn)
- Arsenal – $2.8billion (£2.04bn)
- Paris Saint-Germain – $2.5billion (£1.82bn)
- Tottenham Hotspur – $2.3billion (£1.67bn)